SimplicIT Virtual Computing Infrastructure
Remote IT Service
The world of technology moves fast, and now more than ever businesses are relying on their tech in order to succeed. The problem is that many businesses aren’t optimized to operate over the cloud, and technology problems don’t always happen during your regular 9-5 workday. If you’re working remote you might not have access to your office’s storage systems, online resources, or the IT team. That’s where the SimplicIT Virtual Computing Infrastructure comes in!
So what is the SimplicIT Virtual Computing Infrastructure (SVCI for short)?
SVCI is a fully remote IT service, meaning that we can provide you with the help you need, no matter when or where you need it! Remote IT software allows you to manage all of your assets from a single convenient dashboard, and allows us to provide remote viewing services and help with your tech issues in real time.
SimplicIT Offers 2 Remote IT Solutions
Option 1: SVCI Remote
This package is ideal for businesses looking to improve their overall security posture, and enable employees to access company files from home. Remote connection gives staff access to collaborative tools, while still providing secure protection of work files.
With this remote service package, it's easy to access company data from any authorized device! This is the perfect solution to allow you secure access to company resources while working remotely in work-from-home scenarios.
Option 2: SVCI Full Cloud Remote
This package is ideal for companies who want all of the security and convenience perks of the base package, but want further remote access and cloud functionality. This package allows you to move your entire organization's information into the cloud!
This option migrates all company servers, computers, and files to the cloud. Staff can connect into virtual desktops that are accessible securely from any device, anywhere, at any time.
Message Policy & Compliance
- Message encryption
- In-place hold and litigation hold
- In-place eDiscovery
- Data loss prevention
Privacy Security & Transparency
- Built-in anti-spam protection
- Built-in anti-malware protection
- Built-in virus protection
Azure AD Premium P1
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Conditional access (based on group, location, or device state)
- Secure company file shares across all company devices
- Secure department file shares across all company devices
- Personal cloud storage synced across all company devices
Device & Application Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) for Office apps and LOB apps
- Windows updates policy management
- Data protection - selective wipe for lost or stolen devices
- Deploying device profiles and security configuration
- Enterprise state roaming for Windows 10 with Azure AD join
- Protect PCs from viruses and other threats
- Protect PCs from web-based threats
- Use of rules that reduce the attack surface of devices
- Protect folders from threats such as ransomware
- Help protect files and folders on PCs from unauthorized access with Bitlocker
- Firewall policy management and updates
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connect to the office from anywhere
- File level & image backups offsite
- PC files such as Desktop, Documents, and Pictures are automatically saved in the Cloud
- Hourly server backups stored in a private cloud
- Backup monitoring
- Backup verification & testing
- Exchange Online management
- SharePoint management
- OneDrive For Business management
- Application server management
- Domain controller management
- Hybrid Onprem to cloud configuration