Have you considered moving your business to the cloud?
Microsoft’s capabilities are more than just productivity tools and business email. Utilizing the right licensing can do away with pricey servers and enable your staff to securely work from anywhere. Being a certified Microsoft Partner, our staff is well versed in deployment and management of Microsoft services.
Business productivity with Microsoft Office365
EMPOWER YOUR EMPLOYEES
Microsoft has set the standard for business productivity in the SMB and enterprise worlds. Utilize their cloud technologies and take another step in putting yourself ahead of your competition.
As a cloud or hybrid solution, you can now keep in touch with customers all the time while tracking appointments, schedules, contacts, and more.
The standard in business productivity – Microsoft Office 365 – grants you access to all the popular programs that you’ve used before, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, while keeping your upfront investment costs to a minimum.
Interact with your employees and customers like never before. Collaborate with your employees and customers using Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and phone integrations!
Message Policy & Compliance
- Message encryption
- In-place hold and litigation hold
- In-place eDiscovery
- Data loss prevention
Privacy Security & Transparency
- Built-in anti-spam protection
- Built-in anti-malware protection
- Built-in virus protection
Azure AD Premium P1
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Conditional access (based on group, location, or device state)
- Secure company file shares across all company devices
- Secure department file shares across all company devices
- Personal cloud storage synced across all company devices
Device & Application Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) for Office apps and LOB apps
- Windows updates policy management
- Data protection – selective wipe for lost or stolen devices
- Deploying device profiles and security configuration
- Enterprise state roaming for Windows 10 with Azure AD join
- Protect PCs from viruses and other threats
- Protect PCs from web-based threats
- Use of rules that reduce the attack surface of devices
- Protect folders from threats such as ransomware
- Help protect files and folders on PCs from unauthorized access with Bitlocker
- Firewall policy management and updates
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connect to the office from anywhere
- File level & image backups offsite
- PC files such as Desktop, Documents, and Pictures are automatically saved in the Cloud
- Hourly server backups stored in a private cloud
- Backup monitoring
- Backup verification & testing
- Exchange Online management
- SharePoint management
- OneDrive For Business management
- Application server management
- Domain controller management
- Hybrid Onprem to cloud configuration