Protect your data
60% of backups are incomplete and 50% of restores fail. Are you getting verification that your backups are complete and regularly tested? The average small business faces up to 12-18 hours of down time when recovering from a failed backup system.
Keep your business running, no matter what happens. A backup strategy goes beyond setting and forgetting. Daily verification and weekly testing should be part of your backup strategy. Our platform and process ensure your data is safe and can be accessed for rapid recovery should anything happen.
of businesses with a disaster recovery plan and trusted backup survived ransomware attacks.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Is your data at risk?
Having a single backup is no longer an option for mission critical data. To remain competitive businesses need to protect their data against equipment failures, viruses, theft, natural disasters, fires, and even past employees. With IT service management, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to backup your data again.
Did you know…
- The average cost of network down time for a business is approximately $5600 per minute. That’s $300,000 an hour.
- Data loss is responsible for a total of $1.7 trillion dollars in loss for businesses each year.
- Many businesses back up their data as often as every 5 minutes to keep themselves safe.
- Ransomware detections are up 90% since 2017.
- 30 percent of businesses have to disaster recovery strategy in place.
Your data is critical to your business.
Don’t put it on the back burner. To learn more about the how and why to backup solutions give us a call.