Find the IT fit for your business
Voice over IP, or VoIP, is one of the most popular business phone solutions — and for good reason. VoIP offers many benefits over traditional land line phones:
- Lower cost
- Cell phone call routing
- Time-of-day call routing
- Call queuing
- Reliable and clear call quality
- No provider-area limits
With our business phone services, you get the high quality and flexible call options that can keep your communications running smoothly.
We offer a wide range of cloud technology solutions that will uniquely fit your business and security needs. We offer cloud services such as:
- Public – Utilized providers such as Amazon and Microsoft Azure. You only pay for what you use.
- Private – These are based off of your companies’ infrastructure and can be tailored to your needs exactly.
- Hybrid – Hybrid is a mix of private and public cloud services. These offer benefits like performance and failover scenarios.
- Colocation – These services provide a safe, off-site space to place servers and storage.
Let us guide you through the process of finding the right fit for your business needs.
Following the latest trends, best practices, do’s and don’ts is exhausting when your plate is already full.
To get your business the best support we evaluate:
- Business Requirements
- Growth Plans
- Business Goals
- Your businesses’ overall IT needs
Let us alleviate some of your burdens by consulting with you at a business level to determine what role and path IT should operate on within your organization. We’ll evaluate business requirements, budgets, and growth plans in order to determine the best direction for IT within the business.
Fully Managed IT
Fully Managed IT is a proactive approach to meeting all of your IT needs. With a fully managed solution you’ll receive the benefits of:
- An information technology team fully equipped to service your tech
- Up to date software and hardware so you’re never falling behind
- Peace of mind knowing your business’ data and information is safe
- Fixed pricing
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Vendor relationship management
- 24/7 phone support
You get the essential IT guy that’s ready to help you out. We know IT is difficult — we’re here to make it easy for you.
Security is no longer just installing an anti-virus and calling things good. In the modern age of technology your business has to worry about:
- Endpoint Protection
- Email and Web Security
- Compliance for HIPAA and PCI
- Content Filtering
There is no silver bullet solution. The only way to be successful is a layered approach. Is your security stack sufficient to keep up with your business demands? Are you leveraging your security solutions in a way that can enhance your business as well as protect it?