The State of Small Business
Webinar: “The State of Small Business”
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 8 at 12 PM – 12:30 PM MST
*There’s no cost to attend
What will be covered:
As we all know, the first six months of this year have been anything but business as usual. Basically, all of us just threw our strategic plans for 2020 out the window and hoped for the best. But the year is not over, and we still have time to turn things around.
In this webinar, we will discuss how we can get back to business as usual, so we can turn 2020 around.
The webinar will cover:
• How businesses are dealing with the current issues
• How COVID-19, riots, and protesters have impacted business
• Why working remotely will continue into the future
• Using new technology to keep ahead of the competition
• What the current threats are from hackers, and more!
We all need a boost in these trying times. This presentation will help you discover some new strategies that just might help you turn 2020 around!